I got my hair cut a few days ago and the first thing the hairstylist told me was that my hair was very frizzy. I can't say anything back because it was obvious that my hair is super-buhaghag. Mura na gyud ug ikog sa kabayo.
Pasensya na lang kay wala gyud budget for hair treatments. My hair used to be my crowning glory. Miske wala nako gipa-hot oil, it still remained healthy and shiny. Carry nako ang, kinamay ko lang yan look. :D
Hay, pero its far from that now. Even if I condition everyday, my hair hasn't returned to its shiny, soft-to-the-touch state. Mura ug kinahanglan na gyud ni ug professional intervention. Pero mahal man gyud uy. Can't afford it pa gyud as of now. Guess I'll have to make do with what I can find in the grocery. May unta naa ko makita na virgin coconut oil sa Lucky Plaza. They say its supposed to work wonders. Ma-try nga.
In the meantime, I have to make do with the anti-frizz serum the hairstylist conned me into buying. Pirte rabang mahala. Sige lang, anything to make my hair less of the bird's nest it is now. I will get back my crowning glory I swear! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment