Go home to the Philippines!!!
Homesick kung homesick gyud ko karun. My sister just came here for a visit and aside from emptying my wallet of all its cash, she came bringing stories of home and family. It made me even more homesick than I already am.
Pati yung pagtakas ng pet mynah bird ko, iniyakan ko. Stupid orange tabby cat. She was trying to eat our bird, ayun nakatakas tuloy.
The little stories of my cousins and titas and of our province just made me all the more determined to spend Christmas back in my beloved Pinas. Kebs na sa mahal nga plete, sa kadaghan na gifts na paliton, sa kadaghan na maningil na ina-anak. Its all worth it to experience once more the warmth of a Pinoy Christmas.
I may have a bf here pero still my Christmas will be cold if I don't get to spend it with my family. Tomorrow, promise mananghid na gyud ko sa ako boss na magleave ko. Di nako mauwaw nga less than a month pa ko sa work kay nangayo na dayun ug bakasyon. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment