Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Music Wish Come True!

Well, sort of. Kasi di pa sya complete. But what I found has me wearing a silly grin of happiness right now. Uber nostalgia trip lang.

I found this compilation of 70's songs hidden deep in the recesses of our network storage. It's only one album of around 20 songs pero I feel that I found something really precious. Mababaw lang naman ang kaligayahan ko. Simple things make me happy. That and designer stuff. :D

Right now, the music of my childhood is filling my room and the memories come flooding back. Good times. Funny times. Haaay...... can I visit how the world was in the 70s just for a short while?

The album is called Cruisin' Opus and the songs are indeed highway okay! Fit na fit pang road trip. Good thing, I'm going on one soon. ;) And oh yeah, for those wondering what my music wish was, read here.

Now excuse me as I bask in the warm glow and music of my wonderful yesterdays.

No comments: