There are a lot of things you can get out of the way while on the long commute home. For one thing you can do your daily exercise, have dinner and catch up on friend's and showbiz lives all at the same time. How?
First you need the following "ingredients". A smartphone or tablet or anything that gets you connected to FB and all the latest gossip and news you are interested in. You also need a relatively long and safe (no fear of being chased by dogs, muggers and mass murderers) walk home. Add some portable food and you're all set to do most of the things that need to be done after work.
First off, you need to secure some hearty grub that will be easy to eat on the go. I had a chocolate waffle and a stick of pork bulgogi for my own dinner a while ago. It was easy to eat while mobile, not to mention all I could afford. Other choices I would recommend are siopao (less messy than a burger), shawarma, sandwiches or a hotdog waffle. I bought the pork bulgogi because I am an unrepentant carnivore and cannot live without my meat fix. I was not able to bring my own bottle of water, but it would be a good cost-saving tip to do so. You can fill it up at the officer cooler. If you need your sugar rush, a can of fruit juice or soda would do as long as you remember its not quite so healthy side-effects.
Then you need to eat said grub while walking the long way home. One hand is for shoving your food into your mouth while the other is for working your tab or smartphone to get up to speed on your stalking. Friends and celebrities both. You can do both while sitting down but to do it while burning the calories you are taking in is a stroke of pure genius.
In this fast-paced world we live in, suddenly 24 hours doesn't seem enough. Especially when much of that 24 hours is spent at work, you need all the time you can get for undoing all the work-related stress.
Dinner, exercise and stalking all in one go. Time very well spent.
No comments:
Post a Comment