Last night, I was able to watch several episodes of CSI:NY thanks to mopvideo. I was really stoked that I now have an inexhaustible (or so I thought) supply of my favorite crime series. Well, I spoke too soon for just a few minutes ago I couldn't watch a single second of CSI or any other show anymore. They flashed some stupid message about me exceeding my country's daily streaming limit.
Saywhut?
They said I have to wait til tomorrow to get some of my CSI fix. So I'm reserving my meltdown til tomorrow night if things don't go the way I want them to. Unless someone gives me other sources of free-no-account-needed streaming videos of my much-loved crime scientists. Universe, are you listening?
Well, so much for that. Now, on to other less shallow (but not much) things.
Have you ever had that problem of your shorts riding up to your crotch? I used not to have this problem as I had the gone-too-soon gap between my thighs that signaled that I weighed less than 90 lbs. Apparently that gap was the all too elusive antidote to your shorts creeping up your inner thighs.
Now that I am, ehem, more rounded, I have to contend with this exasperating phenomenon every time I wear shorts. And I cannot NOT wear shorts because I happen to live in them. If I can get way with wearing shorts to the office and church I'd do it in a heartbeat.
So I did what every youtube-gmail generation member would do and googled the answer. They ranged from wearing skorts (skirts with shorts under them) which could be a viable option except that the shorts inside still ride up and then I have to contend with chafing. TMI for you? Too bad because I'm just getting started.
Several suggested using Bodyglide (a wonderful invention by the way even if they don't actually work too well for me), anti-perspirant/deodorant (a rather icky solution), anti-chafe cream (does Watson's carry them?) and baby powder. I like the last option of all although it probably won't last me the entire day.
I can't test my theory right away since I have no occasion to wear shorts just yet but the weekend is coming and I'll test drive the baby powder solution. Here's hoping it actually works because I will not stop wearing shorts and people will just have to get used to the sight of me pulling down my shorts every other second.
No comments:
Post a Comment