My friends are leaving me. My housemates are leaving for Australia that's why I'm stuck with this infernal packing. It's nearing crunch time too since we have to move by 1st of May. But I digress.
We are currently six persons living in a four-bedroom apartment. Three in the master's room-a couple and the girl's sister, and 1 of each in the other three rooms. Well, it used to be one of each until I got married to my housemate and shared his room starting then.
Now three of the six are moving to Australia. The ones who are getting left behind are the sister of the girl part of the couple and me and my husband.
I'm broken up about it because the other housemate is one of my closest friends. The one I could run to for help and some solace about stuff that bother me. The other is not just my housemate but also my colleague at work. Now, I'm the only Pinoy left in our group. I have no one to chat with and complain to. It does make me feel so dispirited and wretched. One of my closest friends in the apartment and also in the office are going far away.
And both are not exactly the best when it comes to keeping touch. Sigh. My life has been one upheaval after another ever since I left my first company. Since then I've lived in two countries, been in three different companies, moved apartment three times, got married. Visited three new continents.
Well, my life has been exciting since then. But not all the changes were exciting. Some are distinctly depressing. Depressing because I'm losing another friend. I already lost one friend to the States when she left to get married there. Now, I'm losing two other friends to Australia.
Kakaiyak lang.
No comments:
Post a Comment