Sunday, March 18, 2007

All Shopped Out

Today I started to buy na the things I need for my trip. I know its kinda late and time is ticking so I am already starting to panic. I was going around Ayala ganina looking at my long list of things to buy and wondering if I will be able to buy all of them within the time given to me. Pressure!!

First on the list was to buy a swimsuit. Since mahal daw dun sa pupuntahan ko. And everybody (well, every girl anyway) knows that buying swimsuits is cruel and unusual punishment. You get to see all your body's flaws magnified by a high wattage lightbulb. So you try to find a swimsuit that will cover the most flaws. Which is in most cases, nearly mission impossible. So you do the next best thing. You buy a swimsuit you like and then buy a very pretty cover up. :D

I bought a swimsuit, a pair of bermuda shorts, 2 tshirts, a bag (to replace the one that I was using that snapped its strap midshopping) all in a span of 3 hours. After which I began to feel sleepy and tired na. What happened to the lean mean shopping machine I used to be? Dala na ba ng pagtanda din itech? :D

I decided to take a rest and have dinner. I had a lovely Greek salad and mineral water at Oh George. Diet eh. Plus I love feta cheese. Its the only kind of cheese I actually like. The others I can only tolerate.

Gutom lang pala yun eh. Because after dinner, I already had the energy to transfer to SM and buy my luggage. Tumataginting na P4,199 ang nabayaran ko. :( Waa na koy pampalit para isulod sa maleta. :D

And because SM was still not closing, I managed to buy 2 more sandals. :D

Tapos may nag-aantay pa dun na Tshirts na may tatak "I know karate, kung fu and 47 other dangerous words", and "I do very bad things and I do them very well." Balikan ko nalang tomorrow. :D

No comments: