More like cleaning out my desk actually. Its no joke to get rid of tons of junk amassed through 11 years, 2 companies and 3 offices. I got rid of a lot of papers, flyers, brochures, magazines etc. Kakahinayang to just throw it all away but I have no other way to get rid of them.
I took a trip down memory lane when I saw again pictures, gifts, cards given to me all through the years. I have to make a scrapbook na gyud of all of them but that will have to wait till I return. When I will enjoy my planned vacation. :)
I was having mixed emotions while I was emptying out my desk. I was glad to finally get rid of all that junk but at the same time kinda sad and feeling lonely na I will leave my familiar corner in the office. Change is always a mixed bag of emotions. There's the letting go of the old and familiar and the acceptance of the new and untested.
But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. After all, the only other constant thing in life is death and .... taxes. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment