Kung Hei Fat Choi. Madala pa man siguro.
Hay, it's been a strange year so far. Ang daming nangyari in a span of 2 months. I'm still trying to make sense of everything. I can't get my thoughts together. It doesn't help that I have a headache now and a dry hacking cough.
I feel that I'm flying in the wind , just waiting to be blown where the breeze blows. With all that is happening and waiting to happen, my theme song this year might as well be Constant Change. I miss my old in-control-of-my-life-my-way-or-the-highway self. Nagpa-anod na lang ko where life may take me. Well, my horoscope did say that 2008 is a year of movement for Tigers. A year of flux and the best thing might be not to fight it. Just go with the flow. Something I've never tried before. Another change for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment