C and I watched this last night. I barely had any idea what this movie was all about. I heard that the guy died and there were letters from the grave involved but other than that I had no idea. I thought that it was a straight drama movie. So I had reservations watching it even though I read a couple of nice reviews about it. But it was either this or Jumper and I so did not want to watch Jumper so PS I love you it was.
The movie pleasantly surprised me. It was full of makacry-gyud-ka moments yes, but it also had funny and awww-how-sweet scenes thrown in. It's about a love so great, it changes your life as you know it. A love so strong and true it lives on from the grave. Dapat you should watch it with your special someone. I have a feeling it could trigger The Talk. You know, about your future, if he wants one with you or not. And if you're single, it makes you hopeful to have that kind of love someday or depressed that you'll never have it or you missed your chance, depending on whether you're a half-full-half-empty kind of person.
Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler (Tonight we dine in HELLLL!!!) gave strong performances. Pwede din pala pang-sweet-sweet moments si Spartan. :D I highly recommend this movie. If you avoided going out during Valentines, this makes for a nice post-Valentine date. With yourself, your friends or your PS I love you someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment