Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart's Day

And in honor of Heart's Day, I ate oatmeal for lunch. Talagang good for the heart. And gaya ng sabi ng friend ko na si Dong, take care of your heart daw so ayun, nag-gym sya sayo sa buntag para bawas cholesterol. An alternative way of celebrating Valentines di ba? Taking care of our actual physical heart. The one that keeps on beating and not the one that gets heartbroken and causes us to do unreasonable things. :D

I feel different this Valentines Day. For the simple reason na I don't feel the need to celebrate it. Before, I always felt that I should do something, anything to mark this day. Dapat makisali ako sa hype and gulo and kahit papano, I should have some semblance of a traditional Valentines day. Now, I feel steady. Chill lang.

I don't feel the need to do anything to mark this day, although C and I are going out to dinner later. Steak daw sabi nya. Goodbye sa benefits na nakuha nako by eating oatmeal. :D

No comments: