Sunday, September 20, 2009

Food and Movies

After waking up at noon, (mantika isdatchu?) the rest of Saturday was spent mostly at Food and Party Central. Also known as S and J's condo. We had a party by the pool and continued it till dinner while watching The Godfather and Knowing. The latter is such a duh movie by the way. After keeping us in suspense, they conveniently explained everything away by saying the aliens did it. Yopak. :D

Ang sarap talaga magluto ni Tita. No wonder my friends hang out at their place all the time. If I didn't live half-way across Sg, I would be spending much of my weekends there too. I think yesterday was the most movies I've ever watched in a single day. Aside from the two I mentioned, I watched The Princess Protection Program (silly movie, but I was in the mood for silly), and part of Camp Rock. It was in mp4 format and the video quality was so awful I had to stop halfway through.

I capped the night or actually more like the dawn by reading a Jennifer Crusie book and that rounded up a very nice Saturday.

No comments: