I'm poorer than a church mouse pero I still couldn't stop myself from shopping at this quarter's IT show called Comex over at Suntec. I bought the bf a new Dicota backpack to replace his ripped and worn three-year old one. It would be my long-delayed Christmas present for him. :D
I would have wanted to buy Targus but he couldn't decide on what he wanted there at first then finally said that he didn't like any so off we went to Dicota. My gas, mas mahirap pa sya makapili kesa sa babae. I spent an hour just waiting for him to choose. I finally chose for him. Pagod na ako eh. And I already felt sorry for the poor salesman who had to get bag after bag for him. :D
Then we had to find the signs to the Adidas sale and I just had to grab a new climacool shirt. I justified it saying that its for my running. So for good health sya. And who says no to good health. :D
Actually I have a list of gadgets and techie thingamajigs I need to buy. Mostly Christmas gifts specifically requested by family. But I decided to postpone buying till the next IT show sometime in November hoping that prices will further drop by then.
And because I'm poorita, I'm forced to be a recessionista. :D Right now, I'm reading about ukay-ukay shopping and I can't wait till my next trip home to try this thing out. Pero teka, baka may ukay-ukay din dito sa Sg?
No comments:
Post a Comment