I was dancing and bobbing my head to music only I could hear after watching Fame, the remake of the iconic film. The actors in the movie were all unknowns but everybody was big on talent. I could only hope to have half the gifts they have. Musicians slash singers slash dancers slash actors. Although I doubt if it was really them that were playing the musical instruments.
The dance sequences were the parts I enjoyed the most. Some of them were good enough to blow me away. Really impressive. I wished I could dance like that. Sigh. Dreams... dreams.......
It got me to thinking what would have happened if I pursued my creative interests. But I decided long ago that I did not have enough talent to go down that road. Now I wonder if I shortchanged myself early on. But if I don't believe in myself, who else would right? Determination can accomplish many things and I did not have that then. I doubt I have enough of it right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment