Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Reality Collides

And I get reality rammed down my throat this rainy Monday morning. For the first time in a long while I wasn't counting the hours at work. I was actually hoping that the day could be longer. There was just so much to do and only me to do it.

Instead of running off at exactly 5:30 pm, I was still at my PC hurriedly typing up my status report at 8 pm. I am so looking forward to my project's release. Not to mention, my bills have started to catch up with me too. I couldn't pay my credit card bill in full earlier since it exceeded my allowed daily withdrawal limit. I have to pay another installment tomorrow so that I wouldn't incur any finance charge. Hay, hala sige pa laag pa. :D

Good thing, we bought a lot of food back with us. I don't think I could afford to eat out even at hawker's places. Sobra pa sa gipit ang budget. After the saya, comes the parusa. :D

Oh well, ganyan talaga ang buhay. Time to hit the grind and save up once again for another escape from reality trip.

No comments: