Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Money Woes

Why is it that its when you're flat broke that everything is crying out for you to buy them? And tonight of all nights, I had to stumble upon the pictures of the recent New York Fashion Week. Now, I'm lusting over some Monique Lhuiller, Diane Von Furstenberg wrap-around dresses, Zac Posen and other celebrity garb. Hindi rin ako masyadong ambisyosa. Especially now that I have have less than $50 in my wallet. By the way, Diane Von Furstenberg just opened a shop at Ion and a dress cost something like $700++. Ack! Pero balang araw, may DVF din ako. Ukay-ukay nga lang. :D

Payday seems so far off. And even as I am anticipating my sweldo, I know that as soon as it arrives, we will soon be parted. With all the bills, the start of Christmas shopping, plus may mangungutang pa, pretty soon I'll be back to where I started. Faet!

No comments: