Monday, October 19, 2009

Cloistered Weekend

I think I would make a great hermit. Just give me my cable, internet, endless supply of food and I would willingly live in any cave (that has indoor plumbing). It has been a three day weekend and in those three days, I only went out of the house once. Once! That was on Saturday to attend anticipated mass. Aside from that I never made it out our front door.

Oh yeah, there were times when I bemoaned my boring little existence but since I chose to hide myself from the outside world, I really shouldn't whine much about it eh? I was supposed to attend a party but drama queen little me chose that same afternoon to have my quarterly nervous breakdown. I guess I need more creative outlets so that I wouldn't practice my theatrics on the people around me. :D

And take this very evening, the mall is a hop, skip and jump away from my apartment but I still couldn't be bothered to fix myself up decently enough not to scare young children away. My laziness is starting to alarm even me. :D

Never thought I'd say this but I'm kind of looking forward to work tomorrow. What better reason to go out of the house than payday? :D

No comments: