I'm too sleepy to make a coherent post so let's do this powerpoint style.
Downers:
- had to work. On a Sunday. Alone. If that isn't a downer, I don't know what is.
- lost the pasalubong (cute pa naman) my friend gave me within one hour. If only I weren't so absent-minded. (Read: Tanga) I keep losing my things! And funny that they were all given to me. And that they were all green! The Mango shirt, the Starbucks waterbottle, the Maiko cookies from Japan.
The bf told me he's not giving me anything green from now. I think I misplaced it somewhere between moving from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Watsons, Guardian and buying Halloween stuff at Paragon. Singapore is no Japan when it comes to honesty that's for sure. If it had happened in Japan, I would have had my cookies back.
Uppers!
- Meet a former schoolmate! I was so excited to see Mayuko again. It's been more than two years since we last saw each other at school. We talked and talked and I forgot I was supposed to go back to the office to be a slave. I told her my Japanese is practically non-existent already since I had no one to practice with. She tried a few Japanese phrases with me and indeed my Nihonggo is long gone.
It 's funny because for every thing that I lost, I gained a long lost friend. Someone that I've lost contact with from way back suddenly comes back into my life. For that alone, the things were worth the sacrifice.
- Bought Halloween stuff! I finally found a place where they sell Halloween knick-knacks and what-have-yous. I bought a pumpkin bucket, a witch's hat and spiderwebs. They didn't have a great selection and many of it were for kids but hey, its better than none at all. I'm terribly excited for our party this Saturday. Ready kung ready. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment