So how have I been? Same old, same old. Nothing earth-shattering, life-changing, paradigm-shifting has happened since the last time I posted. Although why I expect something like that to happen on a monthly basis is beyond me. I'm much too demanding on the universe. :D
So let's think back on the past weeks and see what I've done. Esep.....esep....and I've come up with the grand total of nothing. :D Nothing that great anyway. Just the mundane day to day business of living.
I did recently watch Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs in 3D. For me the 3D effect was kind of wasted. If you watched it without the glasses it wouldn't have made much difference. The story was funny for the most part and turned really cheesy and corny in some.
I attended Lingkod's commitment ceremony last night. And it was a lot of fun. Ang saya ng mga production numbers. Takes me back to the sportfest events back in my former company. We were laughing so hard at the guys antics. Guys singing and dancing to the Backstreet Boys is a sure hit with me. Babaw ko sobra. :D First time ko din to see myself on the
So that's my non-report since I went hiding under a rock. Hopefully next time, I'll have something more interesting to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment