Sunday, November 08, 2009

I Need A Beauty Day

I want get my eyebrows shaped again. I had it done months before and just tried to follow the shape but I think I'm long due for another professional session. Plus I think a new color treatment. We did a DIY coloring session about two weeks ago but colors that come out of a box always leaves my hair dry and frizzy. My horse mane is screaming for a deep-conditioning treatment. Not to mention an updated trim or a whole new haircut for that matter.

But all these things cost money. We're talking a couple hundred dollars here and I don't have that kind of cash right now. I could always charge it but that would only be delaying the inevitable. I know I should wait for my trip back home this December but I feel so atat (impatient) already.

Hay, the things we want when we can't have it.

No comments: