Sunday, November 22, 2009

Non-news

I've been neglecting this spot once again. But there isn't much to blog about anyway. It's the usual dinner with either the Lingkod group or my own barkada here. Just got back from one of said dinners in fact. Where I hogged the mic during videoke and channeled my inner gleek. Hehehe.

The bf is sick and I'm playing nursemaid. He just got back from Pinas and brought back several bottles of my favorite thai tamarind candy so I don't have to ration the half bottle I have left. Happiness. :D

I've already started on my Christmas list, so I'm less stressed about my Christmas shopping now. Ticked off a few names off my list and the others should be done this weekend.

The company is planning a bbq party next week just before the long weekend. I'm wondering how that will play out with my so-not-the-cowboy-kind officemates. Should be interesting.

I guess that's it for now. I've got this stiff neck going and I hope a full night's rest will ease it.

No comments: