Sunday, December 06, 2009

I'm Ready for Christmas!!!

Wooohoo! I consider this a major accomplishment! Ever since, all I can remember is being in a tizzy all the way till Christmas Eve trying to catch up with the Christmas rush. Even after Christmas day, I was still trying to get through my shopping list. So the Christmas gifts became New Year gifts. The point was lost somehow. :D

But this year, weeh! I'm super proud of myself. I'm done with my shopping list. Okay, almost, almost done. Just two more items and I can finally be finished with the Sg part. The Pinas part I will start once I get there. But I already have gift suggestions noted down so I just have to go and buy. No more frantically looking through every shop and shelf trying to decide what to get for who.

So that means only the packing is left to do. I am so ready to celebrate Christmas back home. There really isn't any substitute for a Pinoy Christmas in the homeland.

No comments: