I have been looking forward to this trip for several months. I did the major planning and organizing. But now that the trip is but a few hours away, I am loathing to go. I am even crying right now at the prospect of being away from home for several days. Already I am missing my family.
I don't think that I am doing this again next year. By this, I mean going on an out-of-town trip without my family when I'm home for the holidays. I feel that I am short-changing myself and my family by "deserting" them during the most family oriented holiday of the year. I should be spending more time with mommy, chatting about whatever and going on shopping and beauty trips together. Bihira ko na nga lang makakasama sila, aalis pa ko in the middle of it all. I feel like I am going back to Sg already and would not be able to see them again for several months pa.
The next Friendships reunion will have to happen some other time of the year or else I will not be able to go. I am going to spend maximum time with my family next Christmas season.
No comments:
Post a Comment