By my estimates, I would be on at least eight flights next year. And only one of that would be purely for pleasure. The others are errands I have to do in Pinas and Hongkong. But the bf and I are planning to squeeze in a little sightseeing (and shopping for me) on one of the trips to Hongkong. And then maybe we'll swing by Macau too.
I managed to buy the tickets for the first trip but as I was about to buy the second set, Cebu Pac's website went crazy on me. Just as well, I think my credit card can only handle one shock to its system at a time. The expenses for all this trips is boggling my mind but God is just so good and has blessed us with provisions for our needs. Just last week, my boss announced that we are going to receive a bonus this first quarter of 2011. Isn't that just awesome? Just when we need it, God faithfulness never fails.
I'm still counting the days to my Christmas vacation and yet another trip already awaits me. The first of many for next year. Now, is that utter happiness or what? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment