Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy and Content And Yet

Restless... I'm in a curious mood tonight. Curious like weird curious. On one hand I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. Happy and content with all the blessings I have received in my life. The people, relationships, provisions, experiences. I treasure them all.

But yet, I'm having this restless spirit take over me. Di mahimutang in my dialect. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd think I need a good shopping spree. :D I've been extra responsible lately. Doing whatever needs doing at work, home, with regards to the wedding. I feel like I'm on top of things and I need a reward for being so. Plus Christmas is so near na and all those carols I fill the air with just fills me with the shopping Christmas spirit.

But knowing myself, if I go Christmas shopping now, I'd end up buying for other people and none for me. But I'm not saying that's not fun too. Hmmmm.. We have a holiday coming up midweek. If I can do the laundry Tuesday night, I will have entire next day to fill with whatever I want to do.

A quick google showed me that there's a L'Oreal sale over at Expo. Since I love L'Oreal, I'm sure to be able to find something I could use. And then we have a sportwear and footwear sale over at Suntec. I probably should stay away from that one since the boxing gloves and handwraps I just bought got used a grand total of 1 time. Not a very good investment that one. But then again, I might get back to Muay Thai after the wedding.  When getting bruises and scabs isn't a major tragedy. And then finally we have a lingerie sale over at Takashimaya.

Hmmmm....

My bet is on L'Oreal. I want to get some ammonia-free hair color since its becoming scarce in Watsons. But then again, there's a pile of magazines freshly imported from Pinas that I haven't gone through yet, a basketful of Pinoy goodies in the pantry. Cans of juices, soy milk and soda in the fridge. I'm beginning to think a quiet yet highly enjoyable day at home is what I really need.

No comments: