I can't bilibit. My friend just booked herself and her husband round trip tickets to Paris, France and it only costs S$580 each! To give you a little perspective, I paid S$800++ for my ticket home to Pinas this Christmas. The world has finally gone crazy.
I am sorely tempted to do the same and just go to Paris instead of Santorini for our honeymoon as I've originally wanted. But the thing is, the reason its so cheap is because its on a budget airline. That means a 12 hour flight with no movies, games, music, food unless you brought your own. Or in the case of food, if you buy it from the airline. And also no checked in luggage. Additional fees apply if you have luggage you can't carry on the flight. I'm just afraid that all extra charges will add up and it'll end up costing just a little bit less than going on a regular airline. Then it wouldn't be worth it to go on the budget airline at all. Not when you can have better amenities for just a few dollars more.
I'm trying to do my research and shop and compare but it can get tedious and confusing at times. Especially when I'm dealing with different currencies. So I never really know how much the flights cost exactly in Sg dollars. I am inclined to just forgo the promo but my gut tells me its a good deal.
I think I'm going to do what I usually do when confronted with a tempting purchase. I sleep on it. After all I've still got two days more to answer the question.
Are we going to be lovers in Paris or not?
No comments:
Post a Comment