Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Making Some Progress At Last

I have a date for wedding now! Whew, that took some doing but finally we were able to nail a date down. The churches in my place were very particular in that both bride and groom had to show up in person to pay and make the reservation. Until we did that I didn't want to make a formal announcement to my friends. Now I'm trying to find the perfect save the date card to email to them. Of course a lot of them know already, at least those that asked me about it. Still, a general announcement is in order.

I already set up the checking account for payments, sealed the deal with my wedding coordinator and inspected some possible venues. There is seriously a dearth of nice wedding venues in my city. Well, nice and fits my budget is what I actually mean.

I know there's still a lot to be done and I still hyperventilate if I focus too much on it but I know I will love the ride. I plan to enjoy the planning process as well as my last few months as a single woman.

Ohh, the possibilities are just so exciting!

No comments: