Of which I am profusely thankful for. This week has been brutal. And its only Tuesday! In fact, its 10:30 pm already and I'm still working from home. But at least I'm working while looking at the red rose mini bouquet the bf got me while he was at Carrefour. Sweetness!
I was looking forward to sleeping in till noon tomorrow but the air con technician will come around at 9 am so I have to wake up by then. Sometimes I just can't catch a break.
And then there's that wrinkle in living independently. Instead of using holidays to loll about the sofa, with your thumbs getting all the workout from channel surfing, you use time off from work to catch up on all your chores. So tomorrow, laundry, house cleaning and cooking are definitely on the agenda.
But at least I have one nice thing to look forward to. The gals are planning a Harry Potter movie date tomorrow. We already have tickets actually. I hope I don't get too tired by then. It's only at our neighborhood cinema so I can watch in my house clothes if I want to. :D
So Thank You God for our little breather. Even though I still have a lot to do, I'll take this holiday any way I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment