Friday, October 19, 2007

Multi-vitamins for the Soul

One of the best gifts I've received is this small amber colored bottle filled with inspiring verses from the Bible. It was given by my sisters in Lingkod ng Panginoon. It's labeled Vital Life for Women, Multivitamins for the Soul, 100% Pure Word of God. It has been a lifesaver many times whenever I feel down and need a shot of inspiration. It never fails to calm me and put things into perspective.

Sometimes when I need to make a decision, I take one piece of paper out of the bottle and it shows me the way. I know it somehow doesn't sound right to make use of it like a Magic 8 ball but I feel that its God's way of telling me what is the right path. I take it as God's way of answering my questions. Of giving me hope and inspiration whenever I am low on those. And it works everytime. But sometimes I am not content with getting one piece of paper and keep taking one out till I find one that somehow fits better. :D Hehehe. Di diay mutuo dayun. :D

Some vitamin gems are:

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9

The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.
Psalm 29:11

The Lord will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy.
Job 8:21

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, says the Lord.
Psalm 32:8

Taking this kind of vitamins has made me feel fulfilled and complete more than Centrum ever will.

No comments: