Remember that movie with Jennifer Garner called 13 going on 30? Remember that scene from a party where they danced that Michael Jackson song about zombies? Well, I remember what I thought while watching that particular scene. I thought to myself na, "Wow, it would be cool to do something like that." Several years later, fate decided to give me what I wanted.
The thing is, I don't want it anymore! I'm no Jennifer Garner and I don't think I can pull off doing her moves. Because we are doing her moves. Actually all their moves since we have no original choreography and are copying everything from the movie. And we are going to do this in front of say, only around 300 people. Good luck na lang sa amin. The things I get myself into. Buti na lang most of these 300 people, I'll never see again. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment