I was pondering this question when I got up this morning. With the recent pardon of Erap, the littel trust that I have in our government just died. I just want to give up on the politicians in this country since it seems like a lost cause. But I still had to go home to my hometown since I wanted to visit my lola. Besides, an event like this always brings my cousins and titas back in the old hometown so I was excited to see them.
As always, it was a blast to see and talk with my cousins and titas again. We never fail to make each other laugh. It was a mini-reunion over lechon manok, lechon baboy, some kinilaw and chicharon.
As for the question, yes I did vote. Helped by a codigo I made after I asked my tita for recommendations on who I should vote for. I only come home to my lola's house a few times a year so I really don't know our neighbors that well. Well aside from my numerous relatives of course. I just hope that those I wrote on the ballot will be better than erap, gma and their ilk.
And now that I've done my civic duty, I need a manicure.
As always, it was a blast to see and talk with my cousins and titas again. We never fail to make each other laugh. It was a mini-reunion over lechon manok, lechon baboy, some kinilaw and chicharon.
As for the question, yes I did vote. Helped by a codigo I made after I asked my tita for recommendations on who I should vote for. I only come home to my lola's house a few times a year so I really don't know our neighbors that well. Well aside from my numerous relatives of course. I just hope that those I wrote on the ballot will be better than erap, gma and their ilk.
And now that I've done my civic duty, I need a manicure.
No comments:
Post a Comment