1. Its the rosary month. For all of us Roman Catholics, I hope we make the effort to pray the rosary everyday during this month. We can pray for thanksgiving, for comfort from our sorrows, for the people who need healing. My special intention for this month is for the hapless people of Myanmar (Burma) whose military junta have been systematically committing genocide. Including frail, peaceful, defenseless monks.
2. Its Breast Cancer Month. Please do self-check or go for a complete check-up. The earlier the detection, the higher the survival rate. Remember, the biggest risk factor is simply being female.
3. Halloween! I love Halloween. And I have no idea why. I suppose its the decorations. I like looking at all the jack o' lanterns, cobwebs (fake ones only), the costumes. I even have my own. A furry tiara paired with butterfly wings. I don't know what that makes me. A queenly, female Jollibee?
No comments:
Post a Comment