Kumusta naman. I've got vacation on the brain. You just get used to all this free time you know. All that freedom to do whatever, whenever. Whoever invented holidays should have a holiday in his honor. :D
To say that I am dreading going back to work is an understatement. Although a part of me also wants to get the project that is waiting for me over and done with so that I can concentrate on more important things. :D
I know that my working in Sg is the means for me to enjoy all this vacation stuff. But sometimes I really wish that I can have my cake and eat it too but well, for most of us mortals, that's just near darn impossible.
I have to content myself with the holidays that come my way every now and then. I was so happy to find out that Sg has a 3-day weekend every month till December this year. I sure could use the breather but it also means more expenses. Even this vacation is turning out to be more expensive than we planned for. But its all good. I am having a really good time and have more memories to store in my happy bank.
I have already given up on reaching my savings goal for this year. This late, its almost mission impossible, unless I win the lotto I never buy tickets for. And for sure, the trips I am planning for each of the long weekends will further drive that goal farther away. But staying at home just to save money is not going to be an option for me.
Because you know what they say, if you want to be happy, spend your money on experiences not on things.
No comments:
Post a Comment