Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cabin Fever

I've been feeling really antsy and restless lately. I blame the fact that I haven't been out of Sg for months now. My last trip was in February yet. That accounts for me climbing the proverbial walls.

Now that I don't have a trip to look forward to. I'm going home for the elections and am due for another big trip besides that. The anticipation of going home and doing the things I've been wanting and needing to do is the only thing sustaining me right now. I am definitely looking forward to:

1. Getting highlights. I need a proper color job, not the DIYs I've been subjecting myself to.

2. Buying contact lens. I don't know if I haven't tried enough brands here but the brand of contacts I usually get from Pinas are the only thing my eyes are comfortable with.

3. Eating at restaurants featured in the blogs I read. It's torture reading about an especially good dish someone has tried and realize that its a plane ride away.

4. Eating comfort food I grew up with. Nothing really beats home-cooking. Sure, I always gain a few pounds every time I go back, but I always lose it anyway from eating crappy food when I get back here.

5. Getting a foot massage. I'm afraid to get a foot massage here because all they seem to know is reflexology and that is PAINFUL.

But before I get to do any of these, I need to file my leave, book a ticket and go to the embassy. In that order.

No comments: