Because a huge part of me can be described as a sanguine personality, disorganization can get the better of us sometimes. This is one of those days.
* I am totally in like with Chuck in Chuck so I was thinking of following him in Twitter. But I realized that I only like him as Chuck and I'm not sure that Zachary Levi would live up to my expectations. He wouldn't be Chuck in Twitter and however illogical that sounded, it really does make me sad.
* Speaking of disappointment, I really must stop building things in my mind to such proportions that reality can never have a chance to catch up. I keep such great expectations of events and situations that I get terribly frustrated when things don't turn out the way I imagined them to.
* The first two statements above make it sound like I live in fantasy world and am detached from reality. As a matter of fact, one of my main form of exercise is escaping from reality. You'll welcome to join me.
* I must devote some time to self-reflection and meditation this weekend. I was anticipating some ground breaking self-discovery this three days of vacation. That is how I pictured my Holy Week to go. Please refer to bullet #2.
* Tried to stay off meat for the entire Holy Week. Today was day #5. So far its been a roaring success. But I've been eating kargador amounts of rice to compensate. Which has negated any health benefits I got from abstaining from meat in the first place. Good thing my kickboxing instructor is a sadist. She'll help me kick all those carbs from my body in one hour or less. By the way, if anyone asks, I'm detoxing. Sacrificing just sounds so holier-than-thou.
* I miss do-nothing weekends. Lately my rest days have been packed full with events and activities, rest day is beginning to sound like a misnomer. Oh for a day with no one to cook, clean, wash and launder for.
No comments:
Post a Comment