Monday, April 26, 2010

What's I've Been Up To

No time for coherency. So let's do a quick roundup.

1. Indulged my ma-material girl and bought CK and Lacoste bags at the Takashimaya sale. At 50% off, it was practically begging for me to buy them. The CK is a black satchel that I can use in my trip to Peru. (See how I'm planning my South American invasion very carefully?) The Lacoste cream canvass bowling bag I bought as a parting gift for friend who'll be going home to dear old Pinas for an extended period. The look on her face when I gave her the bag was priceless. She told me that owning a Lacoste was one of her dreams and I felt really pleased to have been able to make someone else's dream come true.

2. Had a rocking good time with my Lingkod AG during the despidida (farewell) dinner for above-mentioned friend. Its a foregone conclusion when you have good food, excellent wine and laugh-a-minute conversation with friends.

3. My kickboxing class is as brutal as ever. Our instructor is constantly screaming at us to move it, Move it, MOVE IT I SAY!!! My Pilates class is getting tougher. Our teacher is making us do positions that not only sound physically impossible but look vaguely kinky as well.

4. Work is as busy as ever. Still doing two projects. Still have no idea how to accomplish them at the same time.

5. Needs just one more thing so that my trip back home will be a done deal. I need to get a freaking OEC from our embassy. I just don't get the point. Too bad its doesn't get me out of having to get one.

6. Looking forward to the 3-day weekend. Food and shopping here I come.

No comments: