Today was a trying day but I don't want to relive it anymore so that's all I'll say about it. Let's just count the things that redeemed today from the total disaster it would have been.
1. Window shopping at the sale in our local mall. Yup, that's right. I didn't buy anything and I'm still happy. The thought of saving my money gives me more fulfillment than another thing to hang in my closet. Of course, that could go the other way around on some days. :D
2. The bf got a raise. A pretty big one. Which means our dream trip has a bigger chance of happening. And hopefully he'll remember to share his recent blessings with me. :D
3. Dr. Horrible's Sing-along blog. I'm a sucker for musicals and cute guys and this one has eye candy and fun songs all over it. Ang saya lang. (It's so much fun!)
4. Pepper Lunch for well, lunch. I love Pepper Lunch. Enuf said.
5. A chat with my other sister. We don't get to talk enough and I was glad I caught her online today.
That's all I can think of right now but hey, the day's not over yet. God might still have some surprises in store before bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment