The good life. If only it weren't so expensive. I can't believe I blew through $1k in three weeks. And I don't even remember what I spent it on. Sure, I have the receipts right in front of me now but I'm kind of hesitant to go through them lest I be reminded of my fiscal follies.
Eating out doesn't help either. Monday I was craving for soup so I had a vegetarian yong tau foo with no noodles. I was feeling very virtuous in having successfully stayed away from carbs even if the soup was pricey at $7 for a bowl. Tuesday, the girls called for a dine out at Tapa King. Can you say cholesterol central. But it was so darn good. I'm smacking my lips as I remember the tender sweet spicy tapa. Lunch today was at Pepper Lunch. And just a while ago we ate at Happy V. The chicken and gravy wasn't as good as I remember so I gave half of my food to the bf. And I always complain that he's getting fat when I make him eat my leftovers every time.
Ok fine, I'm going through my receipts and see what I wasted my money on.
$ 89.90 - 2 bottles of Centrum
47.35 - assorted toiletries (conditioner, shields, eye cream)
19.95 - a striped cardigan
19.90 - a small speaker for my laptop
20.40 - Precious Moments stuff (eye mask and cellphone holder)
I'm too old for Precious Moments I think.
37.45 - some (supposed-to-be) caviar face treatment I got suckered into buying
-------------
$ 234.95 - Total
And that's just for this week. I still have to account for the other $750++. Now, I wouldn't be able to sleep till I figure everything out. I knew this was a bad idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment