Exhausted and jetlagged. And missing my sister terribly. But it was time to go home. Mostly because I was in danger of exceeding my credit limits already. Shopping in the US is so terribly fun. :D I am most happy of all with the outfits I got in BCBG Max Azria and Ann Taylor. Thank goodness for XXS sizes. :D I can't wait to wear them. I feel so grown up with the dresses I bought. Level-up na ang wardrobe ko. :D
The shoes I got to match were Tory Burch and Cole Haan. I can't believe I only bought two pairs of shoes. I guess I was concentrating more on my wardrobe. I also only got myself two bags. A Coach and my Prada. My Coach will be my everyday bag along with my Burberry. The Prada I'll reserve for pa-impress occasions. Teehee. ;)
And I have a new wardrobe of tshirts from every place I went to. My favorites are the "I need my space." shirt from NASA in Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral, Florida. And the matching "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" shirts for the bf and myself from Dr Suess in Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. Guess who's Thing 1? :D Families were wearing these Thing shirts all over Florida. I saw one family with up to Thing 4. It's a silly cool idea methinks. :D
I couldn't help my Potter mania when I got to Harry Potter land in Universal. I don't know how many Gryffindor and Potter shirts I bought. And I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I got myself a wand too. :D Hahhaha. Talk about arrested development. It's Potter's wand. I initially wanted Hermione's but it was sold out. And they don't come cheap too. The wands are US$30 each. Nagpa-ilad lang gyud ko. :D
I still haven't opened any of my luggage yet. Too tired to start something I can't finish. But at least I feel sleepy now. Maybe my jetlag is only imaginary. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment