Friday, August 06, 2010

I Was Going to Pack Light...

Which for me means filling my suitcase without having to use the expansion part. But then, well, my clothes got in the way. :D I already know I packed more than I need for a two week trip but except for a piece here and there, I couldn't bear to edit my suitcase. I already have to sit on it to make it close but I still haven't finished packing yet. I have yet to add quite a few things.

I justified it saying that I may need more than one outfit per day. Although, I doubt that I will be able to freshen up to justify an outfit change. My sister didn't schedule a shower break before dinner in her hour-by-hour itinerary. This is going to be one exhausting vacation that's why I scheduled a spa appointment the day after my arrival. I am so going to need it after an action-packed-pound-the-pavement-see-everything-or-die-trying two weeks.

But first let me get back to my packing.

2 comments:

Ria May said...

naku dapat bawasan mo pa yan! coz for sure you're gonna SHOP a LOT there! nagsisi nga ako nung nagbakasyon kami, dapat wala na akong dinalang damit hehehe

maddie said...

as in ri! ready nako ibilin akong uban sanina and ang bag-o lang dad-un. :D