Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Item # 72

On my "100 Things to Do in This Lifetime" is swim with dolphins. Last August 18, I did more than that. I got to touch and kiss a dolphin, tickle its tummy, and hang on for a short ride. It felt surreal for a moment to realize that a dream is coming true. It was a different feeling to realize that God allowed this moment to become reality. I felt so blessed and grateful for a life that allows me to do this.

Quite a few thing on my To Do list came true during my vacation in the US. Item #15 "Stay at a charming bed and breakfast in rural America" My sis and I stayed at Cromwell Manor in Central Valley in upstate NY. It was indeed charming and the owner very accommodating. This was where item# 45 "Ride a bicycle through a country lane in the rural US" came true also. Upstate NY especially the Hudson and Central valleys were chock full of beautiful vistas and gorgeous sights. You see deer munching grass by the roadside and suddenly crossing the road. Pretty fields of flowers to run through were plentiful. I did not exactly run through them but I posed in the middle of one. :D

I reiterate what is my constant status on my gmail account. God is good ALL the time. Thank you Lord for making my dreams come true. To You be the glory!

No comments: