Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Today Was a Sh!tty Day

And I mean that in the most literal sense. For the first time in my life, I got pooped on by a stupid bird. Those birds flying all around Sg are a darned nuisance. They're pests like rats only twice as noisy. And they're not even pretty to look at since most of them are black or brown. Reminds me of some avian horror movie whenever a big flock of them flies overhead.

The ones who invented wet wipes are a lifesaver. I immediately wiped the disgusting stuff off my arm. I suppose I should be thankful the moronic bird didn't take a dump on my hair. I would have ran home crying and locked myself in the bathroom to shampoo, rinse and repeat.

And I didn't even get to do my scheduled errand. I was supposed to buy some dollars for my trip but since its my lucky day, all the money changers in that particular mall decided to run out of dollars to sell. They told me to come again the next day. I'm giving up and just buying at the airport. I'd rather give up a few dollars than risk the wrath of those crazy birds again.

No comments: