Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Things I Love Wednesday

I am shamelessly lifting this meme from some random blog. With my due apologies of course. So presenting the things I love Wednesday. Just a rundown of things I'm loving and grateful for. It doesn't need to have happened today. Just things that come to mind when I'm remembering what I love about my life now.
  • I love that I was able to eat Filipino food two nights in row. Last night it was grilled liempo in Lau Pa Sat. And tonight was a feast of tortang talong, bbq pork and kare-kare with loads of rice. Hello ever growing bilbil. 
  • I love that things aren't crazy at work right now. I have time to breath and think and daydream. :D 
  • I love (and am very grateful) that God always, ALWAYS provides. The bills are coming in droves right now. But somehow through God's grace, we always pull through. God is good ALL the time.
  • I love that I've found (I think) the perfect photographers for my wedding. I love their shots and somehow their vision and vibe matches mine. I think we'll get along famously. I haven't booked them yet but I will soon. Very soon. 
  • I love that in spite of my being a true-blue procrastinator, the packing and preparations for my trip are coming along nicely.
  • I love possibilities. I was looking through some sites for possible honeymoon destinations and there's a whole world of luxury resorts I have yet to explore. Hehehehe. Luxury man gyud. :D But seriously, there are a lot of beautiful places here on earth and I am so loving it that there might be a chance for me (us) to visit them. 
  • I love the potato salad that the bf brought home from their office party. Yummy! The best tasting potato salad I've had in a long time.
  • I love that I still have supplies of my favorite tamarind candy and boy bawang. My cravings will not go unsatisfied anytime soon.
This list will be endless if I don't stop counting my blessings. There is really so much to be thankful for. And so much joy to be found in the little things. May we all remember that. And not just on Wednesdays. 

No comments: