I've been trading one obsession after another. It used to be trolling all kinds of websites and forums for the latest local and international gossip and celebrity pics. Then I discovered our local library and went crazy borrowing tons of books and reading them till the break of dawn.
Now, I'm hooked on this series called The Big Bang Theory. It's about a bunch of astro-physicists and their hot waitress neighbor. It's like Friends but for nerds. With all the references to postulates, mathematical theories and scientific phenomena, you sometimes need to brush up on your science lessons to get the jokes. But its so hilarious. Especially when they have LAN parties and Halo 3 nights. I can see many of my former officemates in them sometimes. Hehehe.
I thought that I could stand limiting myself to one episode a night but I just binged on four episodes back-to-back (to-back-to-back). Now, I'm getting the rest of season one ready.
My eyebags and undereye circles will so hate me for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment