Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Midnight Tweets

I really should be sleeping. My head is throbbing from lack of sleep but yet I'm still up. Because yeah, you guessed it. The Big Bang Theory. My favorite is Leonard. I think he's just a sweet darling. Next is the egotistical Sheldon. He reminds me of a Charlie Brown character. Lucy. :D

*******

The recession has managed to directly affect me recently. We are on forced leave. And I'm happy as a clam about it. :D I've been working 7 days a week for several weeks now because of a tough project schedule. The thought of an enforced vacation just seems like nirvana with a glass of pina colada on the side.

*******

I am chafing under my self-imposed self-denial of the pleasures of retail therapy. Must.shop.right.now I can foresee myself going on a binge the weekend Easter comes around.

*******

My work life has killed my social life. Why is it that it is when you are overloaded and overburdened at work that invitations for parties and dinners and other fun activities flood your mailbox? Why can't people throw parties during the times I go to work late and leave early to twiddle my thumbs at home wondering how to amuse myself?

*******

I am going to turn into a zombie unless I get some serious sleep now. Good night dear faithful handful of readers.

No comments: