
That describes Marley and Me in a nutshell I suppose. It's the kind of movie girls love and guys can't stand. Full of sentiment and drama. It's a story about married life with children and one very out of control mutt.
It traces the life and evolution of the marriage of John and Jen (how very ........... common) as they go from newly weds to married with several children and how they cope with the world's worst dog. Some parts were a bit slow and made you feel the movie was longer than it actually was. But for the most parts Marley and me works.
I actually cried during the movie. Nape-perfect ko na sana yung Maalala Mo Kaya worthy quivering lips, eyes starting to water while a single tear slowly and dramatically slides down my cheek drama ko. But then someone started sobbing violently and just ruined my moment. Someone had to shush her and say, its just a dog.
If you want to watch this movie, I suggest that you don't bring your boyfriend. Or else, he'll start playing with his cellphone halfway through the movie like our seatmate did. I suggest you bring your dog instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment