Friday, March 13, 2009

Thought Bubbles

These Singaporeans sure has got advertising down to an art form. Even the floor of the trains weren't spared. Well, at least it gives me something else to look at when I'm trying to avoid the creepy stare of the weirdo seated across me.

*********

I really should get cracking on filing my taxes. Don't know why I'm putting it off again and again. How hard can it be to login to some website and input info the company already prepared for us. Maybe because of the complication of having had two jobs in one tax season. Should get some information on how to go about that.

*********

I don't want to move apartments again. Even if I'm not exactly thrilled with my place now. I just can't seem to summon any enthusiasm for packing and cleaning and carrying heavy things around. I'd rather just pay more to avoid having my life disrupted. Hay, laziness to the extreme.

*********

Saw all this red on the walls of the City Hall station advertising Air Asia's Great British Sale exclamation point. Took a look at their website. What sale? Singapore Airlines offered cheaper flights (but you better be sure your travel plans are set in stone). Plus I have to fly out of KL. Hay, why can't I have the three things you need for a vacation all at the same time? Them being being time, money and energy. Actually having all three at anytime is fine with me.

No comments: