Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Grateful Once Again

As I was transferring the entries of my old phone into my new phone (Yes, mano-mano. Doing it the automatic way seems to create more problems than it solves.), I came across the texts my friends sent me when I was going through my trial last year. And once again I am reminded of how blessed I am in the friend department. I don't know if I am as good a friend to them as they are to me (probably not, I can be pretty thoughtless), but I am so thankful for the kind of friends I have. Ready with a reassuring word, ready to offer a solution, ready to just listen.

When I was going through that thing with my previous job, I thought that I was cursed but really God was blessing me all along when He sent my friends to help me get through what I had to go through. And I am left with the lessons from that experience and the fullness of heart overflowing with gratitude. Thank you God for the friendships and my Lingkod kapatids.

No comments: