And I'm loving every minute of it. After a fun-packed and excitement-filled trip through Naga and its islands, its back to home sweet home for me. You know what they say when you need a vacation from your vacation, well, I'm so blessed to have that option right now. After kiat, I still have time to rest my aching body and do some more less strenuous stuff. Things like shopping, pigging out and contemplating my navel. :D Although I had my fill of Bicol food (yummy, super delicious fare), I'm now ready to chow down on good ole Bisaya cooking.
I'm now thinking of what to do for the rest of the afternoon. I've got a lot planned if not for two things. One, I've run out of money and was hoping to get the payment for some stuff people owe me to tide me over. But when does that ever work out. Two, I've run out of clean clothes to wear. The ones I left here at home smell of mothballs which brings me back to the nothing to wear problem.
Kind of sayang to just waste the afternoon away reading back issues of magazines and snacking on santol, lanzones and mangosteen. But hey, such is life. Hehehehe. Hilasa uy. :D I hope that it rains real hard soon so that my mind is made up for me na. And I won't feel sayang about not being able to go out today. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment