*** Indian mango with spicy cooked hipon. Just thinking about it makes me drool.
*** Those sweet sweet mango crepes at East West. I think its been years since I last tasted these.
*** Authentic hilot. Not those fancy massages here. But true-blue hilot with matching tutho. :D I just feel that all these aches and pains I feel all over would magically disappear as soon as I get my joints in the hands of a competent manghihilot.
*** Lechon paksiw. I just ate some for dinner tonight but we finished it and I miss it already. :D
*** SM and Metro Ayala. I feel like I'm going on a treasure hunt every time I go to these shrines of retail therapy. You never know what fabulous yet cheap finds you can get here.
*** Twitter. Yup, its offline (again!) now.
*** Typhoons. Hahahaha. :D Actually, I'm not kidding. I miss all those really heavy rains that go on the entire day. I love rain more than sunshine in case you don't already know. All that majestic fury by nature just makes me feel more alive.
*** Polvoron. Which is why I'm going to eat the ones I have here right now. :D
*** The beach! I'm so excited for this weekend trip. I don't think I've gone swimming at a beach yet this year. Ang loser lang. :D Hahahaha. Dang! That reminds me, I have to buy a new swimsuit.
No comments:
Post a Comment